Thursday, October 16, 2008

The worst Govt Clinic..


Last Friday i went to govt clinic to check my 'geraham'...and what i got..all the staff went for jamuan hari raya and for those who came in late that 10 am will not get any number for doctor appoinment...what bull**** reason they gave it to me...
One thing we should remeber that patients will keep on coming..no matter what time it is..and my geraham is aching so much...that i really hate this kind of clinic...huhuhuhu
One reminder for all..try to avoid going to this kind of clinic..hukhuk

On Sat, I went to Pakar Perubatan An-Nur...the place was very very convenient..the doctor was very fine and friendly..and she stays nearby my place also..we had a chat during the session..but of course..i was talking 'ah.ha..agh..haa..sagh..haa..' hehehe..because she was cleaning my teeth..doing something..huhu..feels good after that..feels really good..

You guys can really go there if you need anything for cure..although it might a little bit costly but it really worth it rather than you suffering of pain and cursing all the people and services..hehe..u know how ******ment service are right..am I right?...hehehe...but of course not all..but some of it yerp..definitely no harm..

By the way .... bye2




No comments: