Monday, February 9, 2009

Radio!Radio!Radio!Potong duet!!!Huhuhuhu....

The problems for these radios had occured since last 2 months i think..and it still pending..


hehe..I'm not fixing the radios that we use to listen to Hitz or Fly or Hot..not that one..


These are the radios that been used in the airport..communication between the air traffic controller and the pilot..but i'm not fixing it but just investigating it..almost for one month and a half..my worklife just about these radios..huhu..tiring and boring sometimes but at least I have learnt something from that...APE YANG PENTING......KERJASAMA!!(ala2 dalam kartun wonderpet tuh)...hehehe..tak senonoh tul..tp dah terpengaruh ngan org yg penuh pengaruh kartun tuh..









'Analogue Tester'..to test the condition of the link..huhuhu..in front of me is the IDF connection..IDF is the intermediate distribution facility..actually it depends on MDF...oh owh..hehe..basically it is the link that connect the communication link..


So far I did 'enjoyed' my job here...hehehe


You guys better enjoy your life and your job or in anything you do..be positive and try to think one step ahead..like me..'thinking of my bed before ending my shift..' ...hehehehehehehehehehe...





Anything pun...kiter enjoy!!! Hehehehehe...
-=muahs=-

3 comments:

Ruby League... said...

yey.. tak bole grab gambo... sbb tak upload lg...

The Cendol Champion said...

woit...kja laa....buka posing.....

-=ainaa=- said...

hehehehe...

nyelam sambil minum ayor...hehe