Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 24th Celebration \(^-^)/

I love you guys..really really love you guys..huhu..nie laa tenaga di belakang segala konspirasi..termasuk abang aku skali termasuk tuh..tak tahan tull..sejak biler jadik geng tak tau laa..geng kospirasi nie takpe..lebih2 ...ehem2 yer...hehe..

First time I met jue (forgot to ask her what's her real name)..awek jai..hehe..thanks jai for the sushi king .. ;)


This person I tell you..call me to confirm ape ntah but something involve my abang's number..I really really thought you guys terluper ke ape..one starbucks tuh can hear that I told miela 'Miela..hari nie birthday aku..'..huhu..malu aku..I shouldn't think that way..huhu..but really thanks to you..muahs

The next part of celebration..at Relax Cafe(i think so..) at Kg Limau Manis..time melantak..hehe..td kat umah iLL surprise time..ampeh but really unexpected guys..huhu..touching..

Abang...mekaseh sebab join skali...mekaseh sebab sanggup join konspirasi bersame2 mereka dah berjaya simpan rahsie until balek..(dlm KTM terburst out semua..hehe)..this is my abang..hehehehe..cayang abang..


This picture taken at starbucks coffee..after I dengan slumbernyer tell out loud to Miela 'today is my birth' on the phone without any suspicious thought..uhuks..memang kami nie gila bergamba kan..hehehehe

If you guys can noticed, my abang tgh jelir lidah die kat kamera tuh..konon2 tak masuk laa..padan muke masuk jugak..tak kire nk letak dalam blog jugak..hehehe


No doubt..Me and my abang just love camera more and more..hehehe


Muuuaaaahhss to Zura..really loves this cupcake..my roommates love it too..manis n moist..really really cute and lovely..hehe..i'll keep the box...hehe..anybody want to make order?? hehe



This is my first time celebrating my birthday with my abang..Hopefully this will last till the end..aminnn....

No comments: