Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag by Jai..isk isk isk

Jai..thanks for letting me do this things..huk huk...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? ~my abang..hehe~

2. What were you doing at 0800? ~Trying to sleep but I can't so played the Pokemon game..~

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?~Inside the library watching CNN..Oprah Winfrey crying of Obama's victory..~

4. What happened to you in 2006? ~Nothing in particular.. Broke a relationship~

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?~aAAaaaaAAaahhHHhh...~

6. How many beverages did you have today? ~Only one..this morning~

7. What color is your hairbrush? ~Actually it is purple but I lost it at home so now it is black..~

8.What was the last thing you paid for? ~Nasi goreng with black pepper potato..~

9. Where were you last night? ~Mines..watching Quantum of Solace..hehe~

10. What color is your front door? ~ same as jai I think..wood colour varnish~

11. Where do you keep your change? ~In the jeans pocket or jacket pocket~

12. What’s the weather like today? ~So hot~

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? ~Any flavour is fine for me as long as it is Ice ream..huhu

14. What excites you? ~I'm going to finish everything within less a month~

15. Do you want to cut your hair? ~ Yes of course and I've done that all by myself today this afternoon..hehe~

16. Are you over the age of 25? ~ Hehe..no no..I'm more younger than Jai,iLL,Miela and Zura..hehe~

17. Do you talk a lot? ~ As a matter of fact yerp I do..my abang once asked me to shut up..huh~

18. Do you watch the O.C.? ~Nope~

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? ~Yeah...Steven Seagull..~

20. Do you make up your own words? ~Almost..hehe~

21. Are you a jealous person? ~A little bit..I'm a woman okay..~

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. ~Azura..~

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'. ~Kak Mas..~

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? ~My abang..~

25. What does the last text message you received say? ~k2 abg g mnum..~

26. Do you chew on your straw? ~sometimes but not for long coz it makes me feels sick~

.27. Do you have curly hair? ~Yeah..sometimes..rambut rosak?..~

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? ~To the cafeteria for lunch..huhu..it's 4.10 pm already..~

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? ~Not sure yet...dunno yet..~

30. What was the last thing you ate? ~Nasi goreng with black pepper potato~

31. Will you get married in the future? ~Aiyak..of course laa...next year insyaAllah..~

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? ~Bangkok Dangerous..he died..huhu~

33. Is there anyone you like right now? ~Yes I have...huhu..like and love him..huhu~

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? ~This morning..~

35. Are you currently depressed? ~A little bit..huhu~

36. Did you cry today? ~Honestly??..hehe..I did...~

37. Why did you answer and post this? ~Bcoz of Jai..~

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. ~Aiyak..it's very hard..only one laa... a) MAK ATIE..hehe~

No comments: