Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jai punyer Tag..hehe...jgn mara aa..


To jai..sorry cause took a decade to do this..one more to settle but give me another decade to finish it up..hehe


Starting time : 12 : 45 a.m

Nama : ainaa

Sisters : 2

Brother : 3

Shoe size : 6 or 7 (sometimes 8..depends on the brand)

Heights : 1.58 m

Where do u live : Desa Pinggiran Putra, Kajang

Have you ever been on a plane : yeah..several times...next
destination..China...hehe

Swam in the ocean: Hehe..I was born near the South East China
Sea..I just love the ocean..dreaming honeymoon
nearby the ocean..hehe

Fallen asleep at school: You bet!!

Broken someone’s heart : Once and he's too sweet...for certain
reason and its not for sharing.

Fell off your chair : Hehe..always last times but not once
now..hehe..hope never in the future..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Huhu...in
fact sometimes I did..hehe

Saved e-mails : Yerp..starting tonight..hehe

What is your room like : Pink and purple..just nice and cozy room
but I have to share bed with my sis..until
I get married I'll share another bed with
my husband..and I wonder when am I going
to get my own bed..huh!~

What’s right beside you: My make up table..hee..like I have a make
up set..hehe

What is the last thing you ate : Laksa penang...sedappp!!!~~

Chicken pox : As far as I can remember...aku tak kena lagik!!!!!
~~~huhuhuhu...

Sore throat : Sometimes..but only for few hours..it'll be ok after
a good sleep...

Stitches : Naa..but a good old spot under my chin which I got
during my childhood..

Broken nose : HUHUHUHUHU...not broken yet but almost...tonight and
'it' came from my very lovely sister..thanks to her
that another great spot being added to my nose..now I
have 3 of them..HUH!!

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Naa..I'd prefer not to..You
certainly have to get to
know whom you got to
love...huhu

Like picnics: Absolutely!!In fact I am planning one..hehe

Last person you danced with: Mimi...my sister..hehe

Last person made you smile: My abg ... huhu..

You last yelled at : Nadhirah..really thanks to her for adding one
more great spot on my nose..HUH!!

Today did you…to someone you like : Did what...I dont even have a
chance to meet him..huhu

Kissed anyone : Who should I start with? Hehe..

Get sick : Yerp!! It is compulsory for once or twice a
month..sinus..

Talk to an ex : Nope anymore..there must be an end for certain
things.

Miss someone : Yesss!!!

Who do you really hate: Really hate? Not anyone in particular...

Do you like your hand-writing : I do!!~~ It is so nice and neat
SOMETIMES...hehe

Are your toe nails painted : Yerp! With Henna...hehe

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My parents's
bed..huhu

What color shirt are you wearing now : My favourite
color....PURPLE..!!! Hehe..

Are you a friendly person : I do think so...so as my friends...huhu

Do you have any pets : Nope..allergic to fur..

Do you sleep with the TV on : Hehe..almost all the time when the TV
is in front of me..

What are you doing right now : Trying to update my story of the
morning glory..huhu

Can you handle the truth : Yeah..sometimes.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Depends on what issue..if
money issue definitely my
father..
father..hehe
Do you eat healthy :Huhuhu...almost all the times..that's where
this good figure came from..hehe

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Not even one.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Back
on to my two feet and to God.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud almost all the
time... ;)

Are you confident : Definitely..need someone beside me of
course.Hehe ;)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- I was in OTB..hehe (don't have to know what it is..)
- I moved into girl's school
- I learnt silat
- I performed at the World's F1 Powerboat Championship in
Stulang..hehe
- I was stumbled..(only God knows why...)

5 things I would do if i were a billionaire:
- Get married !! Huhu
- Bought 3 houses cash..double story.. 1-for me, 2-for cek and
ayah, 3-for rent..
- Design my house according to my taste
- Go to the moon
- Find cure for my skin..

5 of my bad habits:
- Boros...(the money in my pocket flows like the water from the
pipe...huhu)
- Speak then think..
- Can't stop scratching..
- Fierce to my sis sometimes..
- Hate to admit own mistakes sometimes..

5 places I’ve lived/living :
- Keramat
- Bnd Menjalara, Kepong
- Saujana, JB
- Presint 8, Putrajaya
- Desa Pinggiran Putra (present..)

5 things I feel grateful :
- I'm still alive..
- I have my Cek and Ayah
- I have my abang..
- Already know how to cook...huhu
- I'm still in shape..hehehehehehehehe

5 people I would like to tag :
-just Mak atie..hehe

No comments: