Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday in JB

Last week..we went to JB..of course for holiday...hehe..actually my point was to go my dearest friend's wedding actually..it's a coincidence that my dad had to go there too coz of his job..hehe..lucky me.. ;)
Ayah bawa kitorg g Danga Bay on our last night at JB..we had our dinner at Limas cafe..mine was chicken cordon blue..its ok but aiyak..it took almost an hour to get in front of me..I forgot to snap a pictha of that chicken sebab I was starving like hell at that time..hehe..lupe ape2 yg ade kt dpn mate bile bab makan..this what my abang told me..huh...die pun same.. ;)




This is my ayah..hehe..he ordered mee goreng mamak..banyak giler mee nyer tuh..look delicious but it does not looks like the ordinary mee goreng mamak at the mamak stall tuh but it still ok...hehe..mimi as usual akan menyampuk makanan ayah..as well as makanan cek..that's her habit..can't stop her..can't imagine where did she get that quality from..hehehehe




I'm not sure whether this is the angklung man played in the kelab POp..but this is the 'Along the angklung Man'..he was playing while I'm 'waiting' for my dinner..huhu..almost an hour..but he's really amazing guys..




After our 'lovely' dinner we went to funfair cause that word is the main topic since we arrived in JB..hehe..guess what..my ayah also join us to play..hehehe..that was so good..hehe ;)



See...I played the Marry Go Round...huhuhu..eventhough there's a sign outside stated that the max height was 140 cm..hehehe..the worker didnt even bother to ask..hehe..so what!!!~~



I snap this when we're about to back to our hotel..its beautiful right..actually..it's a cruise where you can dine in it..My dream...huhu..
The next day on afternoon we went back home..and the journey just begun..it will continue this Aidiladha..
Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidiladha!!!~~~

-=Muahs=-




No comments: