Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weekend hangout...


Last sunday...we went to Semenyih..for my former boss's brother's wedding ceremony...hehe
I forgot to snap a pictures because I was recording video..I was so excited cause of the music and I feel like wanna dance..just like in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai you know..hehe..
Well..I was very surprise when Raj (my former boss..my friend now..) told me that Sari that worn by his sister in law for the wedding cost almost to rm6k..fuuhhh..and his brother was wearing silk dhoti cost almost rm3k...aiyak...pengsan I denga..how am I gonna get married if that amount is just for the piece of cloth..huhu..I'd better get ready 'moneyly' and of course and definitely..mentally...huhu
Then me and my abang went to Gombak setia to meet his sister..Kak Ija..came from Ipoh cause her husband had his training in Grand Season Hotel...and of course..I dont know where is Gombak Setia..huhu...I asked a waitress at McD Gombak..I forgot to ask her name ..she was very helpful to draw me a map..just imagine..after so many years staying in Gombak..I still dont know where is Gombak Setia...hehe .. alhamdulillah we found it..


We brought Kak Ija and her 2 daughters to Carrefour..hehe
This is my abang with his 'specky face' and Najihah..or we call her Tan (short form to Intan..)..why Intan? Her name is not Intan Najihah or what but its just a nickname given to babies and kids in my abang's family..his mom likes to call her grandchilds Tan..hehe
Even my abang also used to be called Tan..
Now..he was called Mat by his parents...hehehe
Lovely day.. but not after this cause he'll be very busy for the opening of the new store..and me also will be very busy with my travelling... ;)
But..end of this month..hehe..we're gonna celebrate 'something..'
Wanna know what? Wait to the end of this month..hehe
-=muahs=-

1 comment:

Ruby League... said...

aloha......... wut's up malaysia!!